Why Buy From Us?
Making online purchases can be scary, but at UK Picture Framing Supplies we are committed to providing you with a safe shopping experience that offers you peace of mind. Here are just a few reasons why you should shop at UK Picture Framing Supplies -
- We are a small business located in the UK.
- We have been selling online for over 14 years.
- We have now shipped out in excess of 54k orders.
- We are a retail outlet so we have a small minimum order value of only £5 (GBP).
- You will not receive any unsolicited spam or junk emails as a result of shopping with us.
- Only quality items are stocked. They are chosen based on what we use to do our own picture framing and hanging jobs.
- Offering fast turnaround times - all of our orders are usually (stock level dependant) shipped next business day.
- We sometimes even manage to ship on the same day as an order is placed, regularly exceeding our customers' delivery expectations
- Orders don't disappear into big long processing queues.
- We communicate clearly with you on your order status.
- Secure shopping with all major credit cards through our secure payment gateway: Paypal Checkout
- Express checkout is available via PayPal Express.
- We offer a customer loyalty scheme. Once you have purchased your item(s) we will send you a discount code that you can use on your next purchase.
- We offer free Royal Mail 48 shipping to UK destinations on all orders over £35 (GBP)
- Smaller items that go out as Large Letter re often sent out on a Royal Mail 24 service.
- We have a prompt and friendly customer service.
- We have shipped to over 20 countries worldwide.
- The majority of our mountboard is FSC certified.
- We recycle a lot of our packaging material from our framing workshop (mountboard, backing board etc) as well as cardboard boxes and packaging from incoming shipments, which vastly reduces the quantity of materials being thrown out.
- Incoming boxes are frequently recycled for outgoing shipments etc.
- We also source the majority our packaging material (foam packing "peanuts", bubble wrap, air packs, & scrunched up brown paper etc) from other local businesses which would ordinarily find its way to the dump.